10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man watching these videos is crazy its like a journey through my past i remember what stage of my life and where i was and the people that surrounded me at each one of his gols... ya know what i mean>?> gr8 memories all around

one my fav memories and when he scored the 3rd gol of his hatrick against madrid i was watching with my parents and my dad literally fell on the ground and just kept saying o my goosh o my gosh o my gosh

F

FCB_Titi_LB

where are the goals from the world cup for clubs? and the goal against Bayern munchen friendly (no friendlies? ok but WCClubs?)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Great work DM! Totally agree seeing them brings back how you felt when you watched it live etc. There were a few that I really don't remember. Brilliant to watch them all back to back like that.

Moe