10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Brilliant performance from him last night, deserved a 3rd. It is worrying how reliant we are on him atm. When you have a CF who doesn't score and lack regular goals from the left it's not surprising we aren't blowing sides away this year.

Merv

The United Nations Fund for Children (UNICEF) announced in Geneva that the FC Barcelona player Lionel Messi has agreed to be one of its ambassadors of goodwill. "
(La Vanguardia)

Just another reason to admire him off the pitch as much as I do on the pitch.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
THis is amazing first one ever from FCb and he has some nice company up there with the other ambasador's (who for some reason slip my mind at the moment but i know they are quite famous)

Messi is a model person in everything (except looks ;) )

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Messi is adorable, I could hang with him all day without getting bored, play PS3 while having cookie and milk and watching the complete set of Lost. He is best buddy material! Note I am basing all this on his cuteness.

beef-supreme

:lol: I so agree with you about that one! Imagine a Bojan, Messi and Pique crew. Pique would be the "let's go out guys" always pushing everyone around big friend, and then there'd be the 2 cute passive ones :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you guys are somewhat creepy... personally i want to hang out with puyol bc then i can talk shit to anyone i want and never have to be scared or yaya

beef-supreme

WAHAHA yes also Yaya and Puyol, they'd beat everyone up even if you'd openly make fun of them. And then Zlatan, if you wanted to prank people Zlatan would be the one to be with.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
LOL, Its always nice to have the big pushy friend, in this case Pique. I wouldnt hang with puyol, especially alone, he seems boring anyway haha
Messi Bojan and Pique the ones.
From Madrid I'd defo want to hang with Marcelo

beef-supreme

Henry would try to say all these wise things to you.
Valdes would take you out for a beer, he'd ride a motorbike.
Xavi and Iniesta would invite you to their houses for a family lunch/dinner.
Chygrynskiy would be pretty awkward. LOL. I dunno why, even though he comes across as intelligent in interviews.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Henry would try to say all these wise things to you.
Valdes would take you out for a beer, he'd ride a motorbike.
Xavi and Iniesta would invite you to their houses for a family lunch/dinner.
Chygrynskiy would be pretty awkward. LOL. I dunno why, even though he comes across as intelligent in interviews.

henry would try to touch you, beef.

marquez would do comedy for you.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
haha yeah chygrinsky also has a degree in his homeland, he is a book worm. Marquez would be the latin lover who'd in theory know how to get girls but bottle it in the bar/club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans