10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcaUSA

Anyone have that Phil Thompson article or quote where he says: "Wayne Rooney is streets ahead of Messi."

Last edited:

barca96

wow i can't believe guti praised a barca player.
but cmon, even their papers admire messi..
here is the interview;

Guti hails a rampant Lionel Messi
Guti has hailed Lionel Messi for his four-goal performance against Arsenal in the Champions League ahead of El Clasico.
The Real Madrid defender was holding court with the media after training and spoke at length about the young phenom.
"He did not need to score four goals for us to know who Messi is," Guti told AS. "He is a figure of world football and demonstrates it in every match.
"He is Barca's most important player but if you ask Guardiola about Cristiano Ronaldo, I am sure he will tell you the same. We need to have a strategy that is anti-Barca not only anti-Messi."

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Maradona, take notes:

How to play with a Playstation player?

Analog buttons: Guardiola’s analog buttons

Arrows: To lead the team to the victory

L button: To stick the ball on the boot with glue.

R button: To break defender’s waist.

Triangle: To make Alves center.

Circle: To make a one-two with dOn Andrés.

Square: To shoot and score a gOal

X: Xavi’s assist.

barca96

Maradona, take notes:

How to play with a Playstation player?

Analog buttons: Guardiola’s analog buttons

Arrows: To lead the team to the victory

L button: To stick the ball on the boot with glue.

R button: To break defender’s waist.

Triangle: To make Alves center.

Circle: To make a one-two with dOn Andrés.

Square: To shoot and score a gOal

X: Xavi’s assist.

LMFAO
why no 1-2 with alves?

zanela

Our national-based newspaper which is very EPL and Thongboy biased and keeps kissing the latter's ass every time(even for no footballing reasons), had an entire feature on Messi in their sports column. :cool:

2eg9q94.jpg

BlaugranaGirl

It's been surreal opening the English papers the last couple of days and seeing pages of drooling over Leo. Lol, you'd think he'd never existed before this week. I am enjoying it though. It's about time.

Hydro2oo9

The offside rules posted the Best of Messi Tweets. Funny stuff. Not sure if it's been posted already.....

@christoy so if Kaka belongs to Jesus, and Messi is blatantly owning Jesus, does that mean Kaka belongs to Messi?

@tyduffy Not old enough to have watched Maradona in his prime, but guessing it was something like this.

@ZombieJaqua ZJ wonder what score of game between Messi and Ditka would be?

@JenChang88 And there you have it, Lionel Messi future New York Red Bull in the year 2023. I'm calling it now.

@MauriceEdu The man scored a hat trick in the 1st half lol...silly kid hahaaa.

@jamiewatson22 this tweet goes out to @lionelmessi ...thank you for making real life seem like a video game

@hoover_dam jesus christ messi

@mbesler Messi. Is. Good.

@dannymwanga I am happy to be alive in this MESSI era. We are witnessing History people. PURE CLASS !

@alecko11 I don't have a dog at the moment, but when I do get one I have decided that his name is going to be "Messi".

@twofootedtackle Un. Freaking. Believable. That kid IS football.

@ZombieJaqua Messi could score at a celibacy convention.

@Mattbirnbach Messi is better in real life than he is in FIFA on the 360.

@julitolara The only thing #ChuckNorris is afraid of: #LionelMessi.

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Gap between Messi & everyone else is bigger than gap between LeBron & his main peers.

@MFUSA Hunting down a new feed when Barcelona is playing is literally a race against time. OMG Messi could be scoring right now!

@ultracasual Could Lionel Messi be the one to convert the philistines here in the U.S.? He's a phenomenal talent.

@Derek_M47 So umm... Dilly Duka, Jason Garey and two Chipotle burritos for Messi and lets call it a day? Who says no to that?

@afootballreport #Messi is too immaculate to be captured by a Twitter feed. He's the Messiah, after all.

@N0DAK They should make Messi play with ankle weights.

@TheBigLead Argentina soccer history (i think): 1978- Won World Cup. 1986 - Hand of God goal, won World Cup. 1987 - Messi born.

@canucksabroad Jesus I love you for delivering Lionel Messi to me, but Justin Beber is the work of Satan's hand. Praise be to soccer.

@keikamara C'on Messi pass the ball...or jusssss yea that.

@JozyAltidore17 Seriously though how can you think Barca can lose against anyone when that kid is playing? No one is even close to being on his level.

@JenChang88 Well there are worse ways to go out in the CL. At least Arsenal fans can say "we'd have won if they didn't have Messi"...

@CrewUnion Messi is really good. Almost as good as Guillermo.

@JamesPJennings Is Lionel Messi the Black Smoke on Lost???

I stopped reading it when I seen the word "Soccer".

It's football :thumbsup2:

Pepe Silvia

It's been surreal opening the English papers the last couple of days and seeing pages of drooling over Leo. Lol, you'd think he'd never existed before this week. I am enjoying it though. It's about time.

Yup funny stuff eh? I thought it was cool in the websites when clicking on "England" link and the first thing that pops up is a picture of Lionel haha. That was refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans