10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm glad he's finally getting the Pichichi and the Golden Boot... Actually, I never expected him to become a goal machine, but he has improved so much than he can do it all...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Messi with a full on beard with commend the entire world's respect, an adorable kid running at defenses turning into a fully bearded man tearing the opposition apart, he should try it at least not for any cause as Rooney did a few years back in response to his goal drought, but just as a fashion statement, bring back melberg.

XaviMessiGirl

Man this is really sad when we have nothing better to talk about than Messi's facial hair or lack thereof... or Torres's haircut... or me whoring myself out to the entire Barcelona squad...

wtf world! :wacko:

barca96

im so glad to see messi every 10mins on my sports channel.
my cable tv provider signed him to be a kind of spokes person promoting the world cup...
too bad he doesnt speak english..
:)

barca96

excerpts from messi's interview with el mundo deportivo.

Q: Speaking of ‘cracks,’ did it surprise you that Cristiano Ronaldo did not rule out Barça?

A: No, it didn’t surprise me with what he said. I see it as normal. Everyone wants to play at Barcelona or Real Madrid. They are the best teams in the world, and anyone would want to come.

Q: And in reverse, would you say the same?

A: No, me no. I will not go to Real Madrid. I’m very happy at Barcelona and I don’t think about anything else. My intention, and I’ve already said it many times, is to stay here a long time.

Q: For all the money that Florentino Pérez, the president of Real Madrid, might put on the table?

A: Not for any money that they might give me.

Q: Did the possibility of playing for Spain exist?

A; It never occured to me to play with a national team other than Argentina. I am Argentine and I feel for my national team very much.

Q: Is it a dream to win it?

A: It’s the maximum, as much for me as for Argentina.

Q: It would be the culmination of two brutal years.

It would be barbaric.

Q: What a shame that Gabi Milito did not enter finally enter into Argentine’s list for the World Cup in South Africa.

A: Yes, it’s a shame because he is an important player for the national team and for me. He’s someone that I get along with very well and I would have liked it had he been on the list. He has spent a year screwed. After that he recovered and became important for the team. He has played very well, but he’s been very close. It’s gone over a bit poorly with him.

lol google translations gone wrong again.
so the word injured/on the sidelines in catalan means screwed in english when you translate it directly?
or did he actually say "fucked" in catalan? lol
barbaric lol...i cant imagine messi going nuts. i can imagine the likes of samuel, maradona and mascherano eating people up though lol

btw what a loyal kid!!
and i thought he would be caught off guard when the reporter asked him
"And in reverse, would you say the same?"lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans