10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef-supreme

Best player. Though I wasn't able to experience Maradona and Pele, and other greats of their times, I am now convinced that Messi must be the best ever because what he does is phenomenal and unimaginable, he is such an advanced player it's impossible anyone was like him before.

La Pulga

Great video of all 47 of those goals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9xw_IbPtc8

that link is AWESOME!

he has shown this season that he is, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the best player in the world atm.'
the upcoming world cup will raise so many comparissons between messi and maradona/pele/cruijff. If Argentina doesn't do as well as they hope people will immediately start shouting: 'maradona made argentina worldchampion, messi can't do that'
but in my opinion the argentina of today isn't really a team. it's, like madrid, 11 individuals. The quality of the other 10 players is also not-as-good-as-the-ten-maradona-had-walking-around-him.

in this day and age you need a team to win. not a star+10 others. I don't think messi will become worldchampions but this guy has shown me miracles and i hope he can show me more at the WC

give m hell messi!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He has literally won everything possible on a club level and individually at the age of 22 the only thing missing is world cup and copa america (he has U20 and olympics) he must have a whole warehouse for his trophies and what not

i cant belevie he won the golden boot in europe this year just crazy to think all the stuff he has won

barca96

i dont know about you guys.
but i think that argentina might throw up a surprise just like brazil 2002.
brazil had a tough time qualifying as well..
but then again its easy to win with the triple R's...
and 2 menacing wing backs

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he'd just sound like a scottish mythical creature. messi is a house hold brand, the perfect name. If this up coming partnership is anything like that of the treble winning side, then everyone should be excited.

XaviMessiGirl

But he would be called LESS-i which makes him LESS of a good player, than MESS-i who makes a MESS out of the opposing team by scoring a ton of goals

maxan10

SirTugAlot
:lol: or Less-i as in he makes the opposing teams feel less about themselves, bring their insecurities into the open with his god gift of close control at pace and scoring 50 in a season, i guess it would work either way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans