10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Absolutely satisfying given that a lot of Madridistas said that Messi's wonder goal in the CL semi last season at the Bernabeu would not have happened if Pepe was there!

soxrtdc

Ha, I'll never forget that goal. I think it was Carvalho who just stood there like he was waiting for the bus. Made no effort at all.

joffess

Crynaldo was going to have sex with a chick, he goes home to her. In the room the chick says:
- I just have to go to the bathroom, be right back.
When she comes back Crynaldo is fully clothed and on his way home and she screams:
- What the hell is this?
Cryfag answers nervously:
- I'm sorry, but I can not perform.

M

mitkoa7x

Crynaldo was going to have sex with a chick, he goes home to her. In the room the chick says:
- I just have to go to the bathroom, be right back.
When she comes back Crynaldo is fully clothed and on his way home and she screams:
- What the hell is this?
Cryfag answers nervously:
- I'm sorry, but I can not perform.

Just as dumb as the "Messi cant perform without Xaviniesta" joke...

Pepe Silvia

tbh Ray Hudson was pissing me the F off with his comments during the first half of the match. It was as if he was getting paid to up Madrid and make Barca look bad. He completely disregarded our starting players out and just made us look like we were hacks. His raging hard on for Ozil was getting annoying too so I switched it over to the God Fernando Palomo on ESPN :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

Leo scored and puked at Bernabeu, next time he will make a number 2 and score a hat trick :D

desoe

tbh Ray Hudson was pissing me the F off with his comments during the first half of the match. It was as if he was getting paid to up Madrid and make Barca look bad. He completely disregarded our starting players out and just made us look like we were hacks. His raging hard on for Ozil was getting annoying too so I switched it over to the God Fernando Palomo on ESPN :worthy:

But man, we were really bad. At some point I even got worried that it could be a thrashing.

Der Kaiser

Ray usually praises Barca when they play Madrid but as a commentator you have to give credit where it´s due. But he´s in love with Özil indeed...

Barcafan 2304

But man, we were really bad. At some point I even got worried that it could be a thrashing.

And therein lies the biggest satisfaction for me. We were as bad as we have been for some time and in all probability, that will be the worst performance of the season AND Madrid still couldn't beat us!

Yugi

I love how he went down on his knees before Messi scored
I require GIF, video of that moment... that was genius

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi in 65th minute... A long ball from our side and their defender heads it away. messi looks onto the defender and then suddenly turns around to look at the ball. I need that gif. It's gonna be epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans