10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordzibob

As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, its unlikely Messi will make a huge difference in the Brazil match....going forward, and at the back, Argentina are incredibly poor, even if they have the players to make it work, their coach is an idiot. Brazil will win 1-0, after a host of opportunities missed by Argentina, who will walk through an absolutely dire Brazil defence, if Cesar wasnt playing Brazil wouldnt even be in the top 4 at the moment. Brazil's finishing though will be better, or should be, and its not hard to outwit Maradonna's joke tactics.....Brazil to win. Sorry Argie fans.

ryuken

I dont think that DUnga can outwit any body but Maradona does sux and my fav NT are Spain and Argentina. So all the best to them.

Last edited:

BlaugranaGirl

Messi scored 5 goals in Argentina's preparation match against a local team before their match with Brazil. Argentina won 7-0 and 5 goals came from a razor sharp Messi. Tevez and Datolo scored the other 2 goals.
I hope he's saved up a goal or two for Brazil. :messi:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, its unlikely Messi will make a huge difference in the Brazil match....going forward, and at the back, Argentina are incredibly poor, even if they have the players to make it work, their coach is an idiot. Brazil will win 1-0, after a host of opportunities missed by Argentina, who will walk through an absolutely dire Brazil defence, if Cesar wasnt playing Brazil wouldnt even be in the top 4 at the moment. Brazil's finishing though will be better, or should be, and its not hard to outwit Maradonna's joke tactics.....Brazil to win. Sorry Argie fans.

as much as i hate to be the bearer of bad news no matter what you say it will not effect the match

Make sure you get some sympathy sex first.

:beer2::p

adil_909

alves better not do any crazy tackles on messi during the game! if dunga had a brain, he would have alves play left back stick to messi, but i doubt he's that technically astute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans