10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Traquete

Congratulations to Messi. I'm sure that he will win more Ballon d'Ors in the future, he's clearly one of the greatest talents in football history. I feel incredibly fortunate that I'm alive to watch him and that he plays at Barca.

Robbie

Brazilian Ronaldo: Neymar must move to Europe and he will be better than Messi. (on the evening itself) How disrespectful. Neymar=Robinho. Thats it

It's that Brazilian pride. They can't accept the fact that the best player is Argentine so they're trying to speed up the creation of their own. That kind of hype and pressure will destroy him. Right now he's getting all the plaudits at Santos, but what happens if he signs for Madrid and has a few shit games? The press will turn on him like rabid dogs and declare him a failure before he turns 21.

All those Brazilians can start talking about Neymar being the best when he actually does something against proper opposition. Has he even played against a decent team (aside from Barca and Holland) yet?

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's that Brazilian pride. They can't accept the fact that the best player is Argentine so they're trying to speed up the creation of their own. That kind of hype and pressure will destroy him. Right now he's getting all the plaudits at Santos, but what happens if he signs for Madrid and has a few shit games? The press will turn on him like rabid dogs and declare him a failure before he turns 21.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
386535_249130431826097_111095378962937_597006_690736880_n.jpg

399855_249130205159453_111095378962937_597004_242936776_n.jpg

Pique will be jealous.
is it just me or he does have a look of Christian Bale about him!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans