10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaranzo

Will fly to my home city Calcutta in two days . Messi along with whole Argentinian team will be coming to play against Venezuela , a friendly match . Have got VIP tickets , will get to meet messi personally after the match . :) :) :)

Have arranged huge welcome gifts and banners ,posters , Barca flags for Messi . Higuain will feel sorry though . Will cover messi throughout his tour .

Visca el Barcaaaaaaaaa !!

wow you are so lucky :) I'd be so happy if I even saw him far away for a split second with my own eyes, can't imagine what I would do if I could actually meet him, I'd faint probably lol

M

mitkoa7x

Will fly to my home city Calcutta in two days . Messi along with whole Argentinian team will be coming to play against Venezuela , a friendly match . Have got VIP tickets , will get to meet messi personally after the match . :) :) :)

Have arranged huge welcome gifts and banners ,posters , Barca flags for Messi . Higuain will feel sorry though . Will cover messi throughout his tour .

I hope u have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and share it with the forum :beer2:

catalan force

i am also going for it dude...i hope he plays atleast one half...but i will reach there just on the match day morning...my college sucks big time...:(
it will be one hell of an experience...

winda

2 goals and an assist.. is this becoming a habit?

Lol at goal.com.
i read it, and gosh...quite a compliment there...what happend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans