10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1317152596057.jpg

andres

I don't think so, there are many coincidences...
For example, about Kaka, his movie , showed that he suffered an accident too falling from the stairs of an Opera House,
Gerrard also suffered an accident when he was a little boy...
What about the hormonal problem that he had when he was 11 years old, did you heared? That is definitely not fictional.....
Many thanks anticipately to benevolents that will wish to respond...
I'm very unpleasant to find the truth...

andres

It's fictional, I havent heard anything remotely close to that happening to Leo.
For example, about Kaka, his movie , showed that he suffered an accident too falling from the stairs of an Opera House,
What about the hormonal problem that he had when he was 11 years old, did you heared? That is definitely not fictional.....

Pogi

Who are you Andres?
You've been promoting those videos for the past few days. trying to get our attentions toward those videos.

They are obviously fictional

andres

Who are you Andres?
You've been promoting those videos for the past few days. trying to get our attentions toward those videos.

They are obviously fictional
I do not promote anything and I don't try to get anybody's attention.
I am just curious and I put my question here, I don't think there may be any other better place like here because here are all the fans of Messi(just like me...)
I ask you again, why everyone that refer to Messi makes reference to electricity? All comentaries I hear those references about Messi ...
I don't think it's a coincidence. If you don't know then that doesn't mean it is not true...

M

mitkoa7x

Did he give his shirt? The tv stream cut off as puyol shook the ref's hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans