10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Marca seems pissed off (and tbh it's not very good journalism from tv3), but these are the 3 top comments on Marca.com:

"Sí sí, pero no habláis de que el 90% de esas entradas debieron ser rojas y el otro 10% amarillas. ¿Cuántas de ellas vieron tarjeta?
Pues de eso deberíais estar hablando..."
Translation: Yes, but you're not mentioning that 90% of these tackles should've been red cards and the other 10% yellows. How many resulted in cards? That's what you ought to talk about...
"La verdad, comparar hienas con jugadores del Real Madrid. No hay una organización que proteste por esta burla de estos animales?"
Translation: Honestly, comparing hyenas to Real Madrid players. Isn't there any organization to protest against the mistreatment of these animals?
"Pues sí que está fuera de lugar el vídeo. Las hienas son grandes depredadores gregarios, inteligentes e ingeniosos. Los del Madrid son una panda de millonarios que solo saben dar patadas. Cuánto daño ha hecho Disney a estos animales (a las hienas, me refiero)!"
Translation: Well, yes the video is out of place. Hyenas are great pack-living predators, intelligent and ingenious. The Madrid players are a band of millionares who only know how to hit people. How much Disney have hurt [the public image of] these animals (the hyenas)!

Pretty much every comment is along those lines. TV3 win :pep:

Mourinho's tactics. Along with diving (Ronaldo, Di Maria and Pepe all do it). And then accusing Barca of diving, bribing refs, bribing UEFA, you name it.

I've said it before, most Barca fans probably had a grudging respect for Real Madrid before Mourinho came. After that though...

I can't believe anyone still has respect for Mourinho or RM. Casillas is probably the only player left on that team with any class. Everyone else is either a thug (Alonso, Arbeloa, etc), a diver (Ronaldo, Di Maria) or both (Pepe). Hell, Ronaldo's probably one of their classiest (or should I say least cunty) players.

hellsangel1

Casillas is probably the only player left on that team with any class.

Casillas has no class either . I remember after the Copa del rey ties last year after Madrid lost when he told the ref that he should now go and party with the Barca players. He's made a few other comments as well that were denigrating. The problem that Madrid press and fans have with Mourinho this season is the results, they don't care about all his shenanigans etc.

Having Mourinho coach Barca has the been the best publicity and advertisement for Barca football and philosophy than anybody could have hoped for. I agree with you that there are many Barca fans who had a grudging respect for Madrid due to the entire history and achievements of that club (atleast I did) but they've muddied themselves in this era and sunk really low.

To see your opponent lose not just on the field but lose their dignity and class as well is really sweet to watch.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I wouldn't characterize it as sweet to watch, I don't revile in watching idiocy but it certainly is just deserts

We should pull this thread back into line and for our beloved Leo and leave the capital club bashing for a distinct thread, non?

GiantKiller

I wouldn't characterize it as sweet to watch, I don't revile in watching idiocy but it certainly is just deserts

We should pull this thread back into line and for our beloved Leo and leave the capital club bashing for a distinct thread, non?

I'm of the same opinion.

hellsangel1

I don't revile in watching idiocy either, I do like it a little bit though when such 'idiocy' loses.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

You're right, just felt like raising hell and change this thread up a bit :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Inmessionante-el-adjetivo-para_54366510795_54115221158_352_180.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans