10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

his mind and his touch are not from this world...

flk74h.gif

Just watch :alba: going woooooowowowowowowowowow :rofl1:

jordi alba running behind messi... crossing him .. and then is still faster than messi for the celebration :rofl1:

although notice he make that run from the counter... incredible condition that guy

King Leo

Banned
For the last 1 year I always get the thought that Messi is going to get bored with professional football . World Cup is one trophy which can keep him motivated though .

I think so too but sorry I want him to win it in 2014 and don't care if he looses his mojo, wants to quit or do whatever he wants after that. Don't want him to wait.

raskolnikov

And they ask how he would play in a counter formation:lol:, if you are used to facing 4 guys then 1 isnt a big deal.
Poor Rayo defender never had a chance.

JamDav1982

The amount of people that try and claim he can only play the Barcelona passing style need to get real.

He is probably the most devastating player on the break in world football in terms of his passing, dribbling and finishing.

Today showed why basically no team come out and try to take Barcelona on.

CatalinR10

With 42 goals, Lionel Messi overtakes Dixie Dean (40 in 1927/28) after the first 28 league games. Dean ended league with 60 [via @champ_ian]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans