10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Loooooool, 59 in 77 games, compared to Raul's 71 in 144. :worthy: And how many seasons more does CR have in the CL?

Garrus

After all this time haven't any of you learned anything, Ronaldo will not come on top of messi with anything, Specially when it comes to records, He couldn't do it with his 'Historic' 40 goals, Couldn't do it with his 'Historic' all 19 clubs of last season, And he's not going to do it now, Sooner or later everything will belong to messi.

Kerrybai

After all this time haven't any of you learned anything, Ronaldo will not come on top of messi with anything, Specially when it comes to records, He couldn't do it with his 'Historic' 40 goals, Couldn't do it with his 'Historic' all 19 clubs of last season, And he's not going to do it now, Sooner or later everything will belong to messi.
Well it's not inconceivable to suggest he could hold a couple of records. For instance he now holds the record for most CL goals in a single season excluding penalties with 11, 4 of Messi's 14 were penalties. Altafini had 14 goals in a European season too but I don't have the data on how many were penalties.

B

Besiktas

I miss him although he missed only one match. Do not want to think what I will do when he retires. FC Barcelona isn't a one man team. But this man makes FC Barcelona more than a team. He makes a football match more than a football match. A football match without him is really boring. He gave us miracles every week. Please return as soon as possible.

B

Besiktas

"Messi has been training well this morning. His recovery is going well. If needed, he can play against PSG tonight." [tv3]

Maybe he is not needed for Barcelona against PSG after 2-2 away leg. But, he is badly needed by football lovers. We need you Messi. Waiting for a poker in 30 minutes. Here we go. :hooray:

CatalinR10

756533706.gif

Kerrybai

^ ha ha Stric

We are a shadow if oursleves without Messi. Yes we can beat Mallorca but we need him in the big games. 20% Messi saves us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans