10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Messiah 10

Make Messi not starting maybe a big danger...playing without him would remove a lot of security and "leadership" to our squad (as we saw against PSG).....and give a much greater security to Bayern Munchen.

Risk or don't risk...we have no choice : we must unleash him.
Don't joke please!

oz187

Barca have a second leg and maybe a final to play, there's no point risking him getting injured in a first leg that isn't decisive. If he's fit, yes he should play, but there's enough quality in the squad to play the first leg without him.

Kerrybai

Barca have a second leg and maybe a final to play, there's no point risking him getting injured in a first leg that isn't decisive. If he's fit, yes he should play, but there's enough quality in the squad to play the first leg without him.

There wasn't enough quality to compete at the Camp Nou against PSG without him. I fear for us greatly if he doesn't start away to FCB.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
media.media.da3edc8e-79de-4935-bc6d-9bef800f06d6.normalized.jpeg

media.media.98f16f4e-0ac6-4263-8407-b9994b95d213.normalized.jpeg

Our bus looks badass.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

What? Let's say we lose 2 - 0, do you really think that'd be pretty much decisive? Bayern is not Milan, and even if they were, the amount of effort and fortune required to turn around that kind of scoreline is huge... La Liga is in the bag, we have 2 decisive matches against Bayern and possibly the final in Wembley, so those are the matches Leo will play no matter what...

MagIX

What? Let's say we lose 2 - 0, do you really think that'd be pretty much decisive? Bayern is not Milan, and even if they were, the amount of effort and fortune required to turn around that kind of scoreline is huge... La Liga is in the bag, we have 2 decisive matches against Bayern and possibly the final in Wembley, so those are the matches Leo will play no matter what...

I agree. I hope Leo has recovered and will play tomorrow.
I think the scoreline of the first leg will be decisive.

ShandyFFM

Aww just did read what roura said ... we have to wait until the last training and see what the doctors saying. Messi wants to play but if he cant we have to deal with it. Etc....

Daaamn that doesent sound at all like a good sign.. alhough wasnt he expected to be back in a week after psg... omg just imagine playing without him or worse with him injured after 10mins. If only bayern and even more madrid would have the same problems with injuries like we have now .. visca barca forca messi

ShandyFFM

I think barca wont go for a lucky punch win in munich without messi... or will they keep posession as long as possible and score a lucky goal

E

El Messiah 10

I agree, it's absurd to think that lose 2-0 or 3-1 in Munich would be "not impossible" at Camp Nou.
Bayern >> Milan and 2-0 in Munich would mean 95% elimination.

K

Karnivore

Pressure on Messi to perform tomorrow is going to be ridiculous. He's not quite suffered an injury like this since Guardiola took over, and certainly never been under this kind of pressure to perform in a match. Just hope he doesn't over do it and get another injury. For the neutral he's too good to watch to be sitting out injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans