F

Flavia

169069778.jpg

169069630.jpg

169069544.jpg

This isn't the Thiago thread...

Messi's kid :p

Kerrybai

Cute kid but I don't understand why people bring babies to these sort of things. It's like bringing a baby to disney-land, they are not going to remember a thing :lol:

CatalinR10

Cute kid but I don't understand why people bring babies to these sort of things. It's like bringing a baby to disney-land, they are not going to remember a thing :lol:

Because in moments important as these , they want to be together with the persons they love most.

F

Flavia

It's for the parents too. It surely is exciting to celebrate a title with your kids, imagine your 1st. And he'll get to see that when he's older, which is really nice.

Stric

I also somehow don't like the thought of very small children in an event like that. It's incredibly noisy, crowded and potentially dangerous for their health. I guess they just want to have their kids at a memorable occasion like that and look at the photos someday.

Kerrybai

This! I think I want to hug you, because of this post :lol:

:snog: This is sort of like a hug.

Because in moments important as these , they want to be together with the persons they love most.

It's for the parents too. It surely is exciting to celebrate a title with your kids, imagine your 1st. And he'll get to see that when he's older, which is really nice.

Fair enough but the poor guy probably just wants to sleep :p I guess it is for the parents as opposed to the kid.

spark

They will see the pictures when they are older. Someone like Busi is there in the dream team pictures as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans