10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Yeah, this will be probably remembered as the biggest individual rivalry there was. One could argue that Cronaldo actually helped to push Messi these unreal heights.

I wonder if there were similair rivalries between active players within football? maybe an Eusebio vs Gerd Müller or Cruyff vs Beckenbauer, Maradona vs Zico/Platini?
I guess not on this level eventhough its 95% media created.

raskolnikov

Best line-up, for me:

Yashin; Djalma Santos, Beckenbauer, Vierchowod, Maldini; Rijkaard, Matthaeus; Maradona, Zidane, Cruijff; Pelè

Other players in squad : Buffon, Cafu, Baresi, Kholer, R.Carlos, Neeskens, Falcao, Platini, Di Stefano, Messi, Ronaldo.

I feel we can only judge based on players we have actually seen, how can we put Yashin in there purely based on hearsay, I doubt we saw enough matches to confirm his greatness.
If I were to make a list based on players I have seen live with a little bias and not all attackers stacking midfield like the worldsoccer list it would look something like this.

Buffon
Thuram Stam Nesta Maldini
Makalele
Zidane Iniesta
Messi Henry Ronaldinho

coach: Ferguson

E

El Messiah 10

I'm 32 yers old. I see football since 1994....then, I choose my best-11 in the last 20 years:

Buffon; Cafu, Thuram, Nesta, R.Carlos; Davids, Pirlo; Zidane; Messi, Ronaldo.

Meitux

Guys please stop arguing with where is this player or you forgot him and all that.There is a list of many great footballers that would likely be in the best line up ever but you just cant fit them all in one

So many good players left behing. Ronaldo should make the list as the most talented striker ever (if it wasn't for his injury and eating too much ) and Ronaldinho should have bee there too ( if it wasn't for his lifestyle). It's such a shame. If Messi continues like that, he will deff become the best ever one day( World Cup is irrelevant when you realize that arbeloa won it once).

Meitux

Sorry to say that but Ronaldinho doesnt deserve it,he had his moment of brilliance but for not much, after he really let him self down.There are players with better careers so thats why he isnt there

Yeah i know, that's why i said he would have been up there if it wasn't for his lifestyle that ruined his career. it's a shame. He was such genius!

F

Flavia

Antonella's with Cesc and Daniella at Ibiza:

1000108_510850195654118_1243499453_n.jpg

1011793_511090015630136_63107966_n.jpg

1016676_511090455630092_103986261_n.jpg

Chubby Thiago :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans