10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Messi has tried twice or thrice it, never scored, at least on senior level.

Messi is completely different level in scoring, less than 50% of his goals are directly assisted (meaning no participation in build up), where as Cronaldo's goals about 75% are directly assisted, meaning Cronaldo needs more service. That's really not a surprise because he's much closer to traditional striker than Messi. The past 4 years in league, less tap-ins, less penalties, Messi has scored 15 goals more, with 40% less shots per goal.

Here's something I posted this earlier:

Against big clubs in 2011 (old list), Barca, Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, Milan, Roma, Bayern.

di-QUV3.png

I don't understand what being assisted or whether you created your own goal opportunities have to do with the fact that both Cristiano and Messi have scored the same number of goals in the same number of games( but I deff would like a link where I can see the statistics you are giving me). Also, I don't know what teams Messi scored against have anything to do with the topic at hand. We are talking about goal average of Messi and Cristiano in Los clasicos.

J

jiopi

I don't understand what being assisted or whether you created your own goal opportunities have to do with the fact that both Cristiano and Messi have scored the same number of goals in the same number of games( but I deff would like a link where I can see the statistics you are giving me). Also, I don't know what teams Messi scored against have anything to do with the topic at hand. We are talking about goal average of Messi and Cristiano in Los clasicos.
Umm, if you can't find the relation for it, this discussion with you is pointless. You just stare how many goals either scored. Great analyze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans