10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

What's wrong with pressing? Are you offended by the slightest criticism/wish for Messi?

I imagine he is tired of the argument, we went over this 'pressing' issue for weeks with some people calling Messi lazy while others argued that it was the coaches fault, and others argued that it's best for him to conserve his energy. Either way it's a roundabout argument with no definite answer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
HERM got hyped a lot and it sounded droolworthy in theory but it sadly never materialized

I blame a lazy & unfocused Ronnie

Meitux

Yeah unfortunatelly,it was all about the names that made all the hype.We never saw big things from all them together that season,and surely Ronaldinho was the worst of them 4.

mixer

BQyBoE4CMAAF4pA.jpg:large

Messi has so far scored 29 goals and given 12 assists in 30 official games for Barcelona and Argentina in the year 2013. [via @messi10stats]

Last edited:

Meitux

Plus Toure.
Noo..we didn't have Ronaldinho when Busquets got into the team in 2008-2009 season.All of them mentioned and Toure were in 2007-2008 season,Ronaldinho left after it.

The point is that the team of 2007-2008 never really got tested with full power line up,there were injures,players off form.Never had a full line up with everybody on form back then so we can't know if they could be beaten or not..

raskolnikov

BQyBoE4CMAAF4pA.jpg:large

Messi has so far scored 29 goals and given 12 assists in 30 official games for Barcelona and Argentina in the year 2013. [via @messi10stats]
Last year he had like 50 at thos point, I think even if he didnt got injured he still wouldnt have reached that. That beastmode from 4 goals against Valencia untill the hattrick against Brazil was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans