10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

People complain about only Messi scoring goals and carrying the team, because it makes us too one dimensional and predictable.

Others strikers (Alexis, Neymar etc) proceed to step up and start scoring more frequently

Now people are complaining and some panicking about Messi not scoring enough, thus essentially complaining about a more well rounded Barca attack, even though we're rolling over most teams.

Which is it that you want?

Mr Hulot

People complain about only Messi scoring goals and carrying the team, because it makes us too one dimensional and predictable.

Others strikers (Alexis, Neymar etc) proceed to step up and start scoring more frequently

Now people are complaining and some panicking about Messi not scoring enough, thus essentially complaining about a more well rounded Barca attack, even though we're rolling over most teams.

Which is it that you want?

I haven't seen anyone here complaining about Messi's performance. I personally enjoy more Messi the creator, than Messi the finisher!

pEllee

Don't worry, he'll unleash all his anger on saturday. Oh yes, it won't be pretty.

He was really great in the build-up today. His dribbling was really good, created some good chances and was a constant threat. The goals will arrive soon.

Oh and I have to add; "Ribery for Ballon d'Or my ass."

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a very good match, just unlucky in front of goal... He was a little to eager to score which may have caused to him miss shots he would normally score...

I really like Messi assisting his fellows like he did today. Just watched the highlights, it seemed he is not alone anymore in the goal scoring department like last season. He needs to buildup some confidence to start scoring again, I believe it will happen soon.

KhaledBarca

By the way; he set a personal record for shots in a single game this season (10 vs Celta), his previous was 9 vs Valencia (2-3 win).
Messi took 64 shots in 13 official Barcelona games this season (4.9 per game).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, you could see Leo was looking for that goal to get him out of his 'slump'...Couple of times I thought he could've made the square ball to Pedro or Cesc for a better angle but it is Messi we're talking about...The good is that he's a little bit closer to his usual level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans