10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

Great news! I do hope he plays against PSG. We are much stronger with him on the pitch.
PSG has to win in Camp Nou. When was the last time we lost a CL match at the Camp Nou??

impeh

Hi, its me..
The Club’s medical services have revealed that Leo Messi’s hamstring injury will definitely rule him out of this weekend’s game against Mallorca, whilst his availability after that will depend on how the injury progresses.

The Barça number 10 felt a twinge in his right hamstring towards the end of the first half last night and failed to reappear after the break, with Cesc taking his place.

XaviMessiGirl

Glad to hear it won't be for long. Really hope he's back for the second leg but as someone else said, if he's not 100% fit he should sit it out rather than risk him being out for longer and missing a potential semifinal clash.

Jelboo

Can someone explain to me why Messi's knee was bleeding? I know it's a muscle injury but why would there be a wound?

E

El Messiah 10

I think (and I hope, to avoid risks) against PSG he'll start in the bench and enter only in case of "really dangerous situation" in the 2nd half.

F

Flavia

Can someone explain to me why Messi's knee was bleeding? I know it's a muscle injury but why would there be a wound?
Someone's spikes hit him during the game. But the injured leg is the other one.

Antimadridista1

I think that he will be ready for the game against PSG and looking to his face when Matuidi scored their second goal, he looks really angry. Love it.

Kerrybai

I think he will make the bench vs PSG and be there to save the day of we need him. It's a shame that if he doesn't start he most likely won't get the CL top scorer :(

lovebarca

messi will play vs PSG at camp nou......mark my word
now i can breath........because without defense and without messi i was very worried
but anyone noticed there is nothing mentioned about hamstring tear so it means he must just pulled or stressed hamstring more or something so he can be back in a week.

Jelboo

Someone's spikes hit him during the game. But the injured leg is the other one.

Oh, I see! Well that made me feel better about it for some reason. I thought the blood was related to the injury and that made me think something was horribly wrong. Did the same count for Mascherano's leg?

J

jiopi

Messi%20Goal%20PSG.gif

22.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans