10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

Brilliant. There is simply no comparison to Messi in the world, or history. Even his misses are brilliant. That's why I don't always judge him on goals, b/c there's more to that to Messi. If Messi dominates a game, it's when his creativity shines.

Let's hope for more this year Leo.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Some of those dribbles are beyond my imagination. I hope he reaches his peak this year. He is the only one who can still save this season.

DinhoR10

I'm pretty surprised he's fine with playing RW lately. He's been playing there ever since we lost to Celta Vigo; with Suarez playing CF.

How long do you think it will be until he demands to be moved back into the centre? Could the Shaqira comment have been a sly dig at Lucho?

Because lets be real. When Messi plays RW he frequently moves in central which leaves our entire right flank exposed. It could work against small teams most of the time, but we are going to get wrecked if we play a 4-3-3 with him RW against big teams.

I think Lucho also realizes that and that's why we played a 3-5-2 against PSG, with Messi playing off Suarez.

If we play Montoya, Rakitic is in form and doing defensive duties when needed and Messi tracks back when needed (he has tracked back when needed so far) we should be fine defensively.

Neimax

Does anybody konw if the Messi movie will appear in another country except Spain? And if it appears somewhere else, (for example in england) when? I'd love to see that movie

L

linetty

Lionel Messi created at least 24 more chances (97) than any other player in the Liga in the year 2014 [via @whoscored]

footyfan

Calma, calma

Not holding anything against Japanese people but they're mega weirdos :lol:

The kick is soooo much more impressive than the touch. He got it perfectly up and over the obstacle, while maintaining enough control over it that he could come underneath it for the return.

We do these touch challenges everytime we play football, except it's a lot easier because somebody else is kicking the ball up.

L

linetty

He's so good that Japanese treat him basically like a god :lol: It must be so awesome to be Messi... Ah, oh

raskolnikov

insane :lol:
I heard they see Messi as Goku and Cristiano as Vegeta
Makes sense, personality and level wise.
Only their bodies are opposite and vegeta basically being more badass straight to the point kind of person. Thet both wear pink though:)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Back in Barcelona. Starting the year training to meet the objectives we've set ourselves. Hugs.

- LIO

sfjw1y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans