10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Immediately after he went into the dressing room , Messi was taken to the police to be charged of ****. His victim was Jerome Boateng. Conform to the 90.000 witnesses , Messi went in dry.

:coffee:

NeyMesSis

has anybody a stream from sky, etc..? i want to watch some interviewes or things like this.. a cl special programm or something like this.

Messi10

That was MAGIC! Pure footballing Magic! Wow! Jumped of my seat celebrating to myself! Nearly crying, it was like watching superman! One mans mission to take down Neuer! Incredible

The greatest of all time

Kohe321

[gfy]OrganicMassiveFlamingo[/gfy]

:worthy:

The way he feints inwards but then quickly pulls it back and continues straight instead is the reason Boateng falls over. It's really an incredibly clever maneuver, and he does it so fast it's insane...

Just when I think he's starting to look a bit quiet he goes and does this, two superb goals in 3 minutes. And let's not forget that sublime weighted pass to Neymar for the third, which allowed Neymar to run at the ball, not needing to slow down to catch it. FANTASTIC performance that just goes to show that Messi can always be decisive.

VISCA BARCA! :barcascarf:

Gamegod

Incredible game, really showed up today! I could really see some passion that i was missing in the last month, if he plays like that no team can beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans