10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Anybody have any idea,what both of pepe and messi were talking so secretely??

What I have heard :

Pepe : Everytime you face me, you're scared

Messi *starts smiling* : Yet I score everytime against you.

Atleast these are the speculations that I have read.

Panna

The paper Sport write:

Pepe : everytime you play against me you shit your pants.

Messi : everytime i play against you,i score and after that your face is at all the photos.

Neymessi

What I have heard :

Pepe : Everytime you face me, you're scared

Messi *starts smiling* : Yet I score everytime against you.

Atleast these are the speculations that I have read.

Just to make sure if you are joking or not.These are the speculations??

zanela

I must admit I was a bit worried about the transfer rumours involving him. And if he ever does move, I hope its to a football institution of his calibre, not to a soulless financial entity with li'l to no sporting relevance on the Intl stage.
I'm relieved with the recent renewal talks. Failing which, he'll atleast want to stay until he's broken all LL records. :p

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Messi back to the top. I thought Ronaldo was better in 2013 than Messi, but Messi has been better than Ronaldo in 2014 so far.

He'll win his 5th Ballon D'or if he keeps it up.

CR was no way better than Messi in 2013, Cristiano scored more goals because he played more games... That's it.

Again, summarizing someone's performance to just goals is what made people consider CR one of the best in the World.
He's not even the 2nd best...

Chainsaw

Killahead
The paper Sport write:

Pepe : everytime you play against me you shit your pants.

Messi : everytime i play against you,i score and after that your face is at all the photos.

This one sounds more like Pepe. Gohan's version is too polite for Pepe's standards.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Is Messi going to wear his new boots until the end of the season or only tomorrow? I understand that only tomorrow.
154wsq8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans