10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barcelonista

I hope Messi will be at his best @Calderon.
Without "GOAT-Messi" we cannot achieve it....or, at least, it would be very very difficult.

I didn't like his performance against ATM in the first leg: walk around, much "hiding".
He got some great assist but.....but too much "poor" for a race so important. :/

He has to do MUCH MORE in races so 'important.
And I hope that he'll do it next wed in Calderon..

KhaledBarca

He'll probably end without goals in the remaining games this season... He hasn't been playing well lately, completely disappeared against Atletico...

CR > Messi
@MisterChiping: Cristiano has scored in 11 straight official games (club and country) a feat never achieved by Messi in his profesional career so far.

He won't every achieve anything close to that #PESSI #FLOP

aki13

He'll probably end without goals in the remaining games this season... He hasn't been playing well lately, completely disappeared against Atletico...

CR > Messi
@MisterChiping: Cristiano has scored in 11 straight official games (club and country) a feat never achieved by Messi in his profesional career so far.

Absolutely.

waste of space.

He wont score any goals tonight and he will be dropped and sold in the summer.

Egert

Estonian Culé

CR > Messi

Dude, gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans