10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_wolf

Messi looked as fit as ever, the one thing i was interested the most was seeing how his acceleration was and it was great seeing him go at full speed.

DinhoR10

Yeah, it's absolutely crazy. Even the Messi Eto'o Henry attack had nowhere near that kind of firepower. five players in double figures, five flipping players. The incredible thing is I can see all five of them score 20 +. There's no team in Europe that can get anywhere near that. Our squad in midfield and attack is absolutely ridiculous.

And our Defense is one of the best in europe right now too, I haven't felt this optimistic about our CL chances since 10-11.

CatalinR10

37 touches, 19 from 20 passes completed 95%, 4 shots, 2 goals

BdfhgKJCYAENTcW.png

aki13

Still would think about playing or not playing him Saturday.

Atletico will be smashing tackles on him.

Maybe play like today. See if we can get into a good position and bring him in on 60 minutes if we are level or behind.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
"There are currently 182 users browsing this thread."

Goat is as goat does I guess. Man, I didn't expect that. He made my next few days. :)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I can almost smell the collective fear from Barca opponents sitting all the way here in Miami.

The Bowel movement must be strong.

Messi_Goal

WOW.... What a cameo from the genius that is Lionel Messi.
When he was on the touch line ready to come on and the camera zoomed in on the fans in the stadium and there were cheering I was that much in the zone I stood up with them clapping I have had a few beers but wtf.
It might take a few games to shake of all the rust but baring in mind he has just come back from injury I think its fair to say he looks at least as good as ever.
:wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans