10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

King5Puyi

Can you imagine Thiago growing up and watching videos of Messi, gradually realizing he's the son of the goat ? :D

I remember reading about Cristianos son liking Messi more than Ronaldo himself and how he watches Messi on YouTube all the time.
Thiago is the son of a man with a fairy tale story, If the kid is blessed with half the natural talent his dad has, he'll make it into foot ball. No pressure tho kiddo.

RMU ReBorn

"Yeah, yeah, another league title..."

tumblr_notq8m0bkN1s2vj5qo1_540.jpg

:lol:

Thiago :Thug life . Dad :p

mark1nhu

The Messi family, soon to be four! Awww :wub:

[tw]602214425710460928[/tw]

It bothers me how papers keep calling Antonella his girlfriend.

They live together, they are together for years, they have a son, they are expecting a second child.

Jesus, what's the difficulty to call her WIFE, even if they aren't officially married?

Yeah, this is a pet peeve of mine.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

They live together, they are together for years, they have a son, they are expecting a second child.

Jesus, what's the difficulty to call her WIFE, even if they aren't officially married?

You answered your own question. They aren't married so she is not his wife.

Stric

Well, she isn't his wife, so... But I know what you mean, it sounds strange when you read "girlfriend". Maybe "partner" or something like that is the word we're looking for. :lol:

mark1nhu

You answered your own question. They aren't married so she is not his wife.

It is just a minor detail to me. They have a stable relationship, enough to grant her a lot of rights in most countries.

Don't know about Spain, though.

I think it is just silly to ignore the obvious: They are in fact husband and wife, no matter if there are some bullshit papers saying that.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
It is just a minor detail to me. They have a stable relationship, enough to grant her a lot of rights in most countries.

Don't know about Spain, though.

I think it is just silly to ignore the obvious: They are in fact husband and wife, no matter if there are some bullshit papers saying that.

Legally they are not husband and wife. Not worth arguing about though.
[MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] I think that was just a rummour as Anto was seen in a wedding dress shop.

Rahj

das it, eddie. :D

but joke aside, you can have 2 kids with your girlfriend of 6 (?) years and not be married. this is 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans