10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Why are people making such a big deal out of this? :lol:

As Kerrybai said, it's just Barto making it look awkward.

Younes Lamrani

A M A Z I N G !!

tumblr_nshr3iqkB91rt4dzio1_540.jpg

dakt

My taught exactly, who the hell does Barto think he is, trying to force hug the president ! :lol:

Want it or not, he was chosen by catalans. Even Messi should respect that. Like I said, Iniesta behaved more mature and wise.

JamDav1982

This never would have happened with Laporta.

Messi would have read Laporta's mind from ten paces and the hugs/hand shakes and high fives would have been seamless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh look who brought Laporta in it :lol:

It looks like Bartomeu was unsure whether to shake his hands, grab his arm or hug him lol

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really don't get the big deal, from both sides (Barto haters hailing Messi as the hero and boss and pro-Barto folks complaining about Messi "snubbing" Bartomeu). Messi clearly had shaken Bartomeu's hands:

21d375y.jpg

8yass1.jpg

2n1b7tg.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi was probably late for the training and didnt had time for photos and talking, nothing wrong there guys

This.

There was an article about it on Mundo, about "Bartomeu welcomed the new players joining" so he was there whoring for pics and Messi didn't care for it or just didn't know he had to actually stop'n'hug.

Also, Messi has every right to hate Bartomeu, and Barto wasn't voted by the catalans, but by the trebble that MESSI won, so yeah, barto can go to hell (or prison, that works too) as far as i'm concerned :)

JamDav1982

This.

There was an article about it on Mundo, about "Bartomeu welcomed the new players joining" so he was there whoring for pics and Messi didn't care for it or just didn't know he had to actually stop'n'hug.

Also, Messi has every right to hate Bartomeu, and Barto wasn't voted by the catalans, but by the trebble that MESSI won, so yeah, barto can go to hell (or prison, that works too) as far as i'm concerned :)

Haha people just desperate to make this situation suit their opinions.

How on earth can an awkward hand shake be evidence of Barto 'whoring for pics' and that Messi hates him.

Get a grip.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Haha people just desperate to make this situation suit their opinions.

How on earth can an awkward hand shake be evidence of Barto 'whoring for pics' and that Messi hates him.

Get a grip.

He was whoring for pics since those pics were used for a specific article on mundodeportivo about him welcoming copa america players joining in, so .. don't know how to say it otherwise, it was staged to show him smiling with players if you prefer :)

I'm all griped up no worries, and you can enjoy the criminal president, no need to keep attacking people now, you won, so let's just enjoy the ride and the drama that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans