10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Congrats Leo! :)

[tw]<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MESSI!!!!!!!!! Vamos!!!!!' Comeon!!!! The Best, The King!!! ❤️</p>— José MourinhoJr. (@FFC_JM) <a href="https://twitter.com/FFC_JM/status/636946098830090240">August 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <scriptasyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

I love this kid :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seemed like he understood most of what she said in English. Think he knows more English than people give him credit for.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
CNbeeQ1WUAA83vc.jpg

Somebody make that Messi face a smiley

Alik

That presenter was quite terrible at her job.

Anyways, congrats to the GOAT!

We take these things for granted, but it's quite an achievement.

silvia

i kinda liked the barca legendary present more, because his award was already done and no surprise. It just felt nice.

Stric

I agree to some extent, but as a translator I know how difficult her task was. They probably couldn't find someone who was fluent in all the languages they needed, plus had presenting skills, plus looked as good as she does.

Trickykid

In all fairness her co-presenter was Peter bloody Schmeichel, which didn't exactly help her case. He's an absolute donkey when it comes to just about anything not involving catching balls between the sticks.

Thank god he's off the air in the Danish ChL studio.

Alik

I agree to some extent, but as a translator I know how difficult her task was. They probably couldn't find someone who was fluent in all the languages they needed, plus had presenting skills, plus looked as good as she does.

Well, the only thing she had going for her were her looks.

Although, of course, the blame is on whoever was responsible for organizing it.

In all fairness her co-presenter was Peter bloody Schmeichel, which didn't exactly help her case. He's an absolute donkey when it comes to just about anything not involving catching balls between the sticks.

Thank god he's off the air in the Danish ChL studio.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans