10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Main issue to avoid would be muscular problems, due to pushing to hard to soon.

Both him and the staff should be very careful with the effort he makes, these crucial 3-4 matches after his recovery. I was disappointed to see him run like crazy in defense, or grinding it out in the 80th minute, for no reason against Rome.

Either walk, or be subbed off, no need to run one step further than needed in this stage. I know he can't be subbed off, but we missed him since September and i don't want him missing ever again

arjunanand1

Main issue to avoid would be muscular problems, due to pushing to hard to soon.

Both him and the staff should be very careful with the effort he makes, these crucial 3-4 matches after his recovery. I was disappointed to see him run like crazy in defense, or grinding it out in the 80th minute, for no reason against Rome.

Either walk, or be subbed off, no need to run one step further than needed in this stage. I know he can't be subbed off, but we missed him since September and i don't want him missing ever again

I think that comes from Leo's stubborness to play. It's obvious he's raring to go, and usually, when you get back to playing any sport in general, you go at it just like you did in the past. You barely think about keeping yourself in check. Like you said, it's up to the coaching staff to keep him in check.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Steph Curry on comparisons with Messi:

I don't know—it's a chicken and egg kind of conversation.

We both have a creative style, a feel when you are out on the pitch or the court. I'm trying to do some fancy things out there with both hands, making crossover moves and having a certain flair to my game and that's definitely the style Messi has when he is out there in his matches.

I love watching him play, I'm a big fan and he's the guy you watch play because you never know what he is going to do at any particular moment. When he is on TV everyone is glued in because he can get the touch of the ball and something special can happen. You have to appreciate that kind of talent.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Fecking amazing, so many feels.
I'd like to watch a video with fans reactions after some incredible messi goals.
Like that topless fat dude who was military saluting messi after his 2nd bayern goal or the other one who was pointing at his eyes in disbelief after the bilbao goal. Add some players reactions like gudjonhsen holding his head in awe after messi's legendary getafe goal.
Someone should make that video.

Neymessi

Just imagine if you were at the front in the barca vs bayern match at camp nou and after 80 min 0-0 with so many chances missed,messi scores 2 stunners.Damn those lucky guys.

JamDav1982

The Sun running with their annual 'Messi to Man City' story.

Reckon he wants £800K a week, is open to move as feels 'surplus to requirements' and Barca will sell for £120m as Messi wants to move due to tax case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans