10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFanDoMessi

Here in Brazil people are doing a great campaign for the Brazilian que competing for the prize . I think maybe Messi Could lose to Wendell Lira .

NotInHere

lol at florenzis goal being better, the thing about leos goal was that he has done plenty of goals of that magnitude so you know he's that good, florenzis goal is more common in football, yes it was a great shot but are you guys gonna tell me theres a player out there that can dribble past multiple players and net it in? Nope

Kerrybai

Because Florenzi's goal is better.

And I think one of the criteria is that match importance should not matter. However, since it's the general public that is voting, it's hard to tell whether that was taken into consideration or not.

Its subjevtive, imo Messis goal is better.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Florenzi goal better? Its worst of 3. Great shot from 40m on goal without GK it happens regulary. Player beating 5 other players and then scoring doesmt.

Its subjevtive, imo Messis goal is better.

As Caps was talking about which long-range goal deserved to be in the top 3, I was comparing Florenzi's goal to Carli Lloyd's. Florenzi's is better - difficult angle, ball was perfectly placed and the goalie didn't fuck up to make it possible. None of those apply to the Lloyd goal.

Messi obviously has the best goal out of the 3 nominees and it would be a farce if he didn't get the Puskas award.

silvia

Messi's goal is the best. All the long range goals were amazing including Florenzi's, but you will never watch that kind of goal in your life time in senior level.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't know. Club quiet as usual, but he's nowhere to be seen in the training video nor the pictures from the training. Plus, there's a game tomorrow, can't see him playing it now.

bismp

Don't know. Club quiet as usual, but he's nowhere to be seen in the training video nor the pictures from the training. Plus, there's a game tomorrow, can't see him playing it now.

I hope nothing serious has happened :'(

Rahj

it probably means that he won't play tomorrow or he has the day off because of yesterday's award ceremony or he is seriously injured, which means that the season is over for him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No point making people scared. He looked happy and was walking around normally at the ceremony yesterday. Could be personal stuff, who knows.

bismp

it probably means that he won't play tomorrow or he has the day off because of yesterday's award ceremony or he is seriously injured, which means that the season is over for him.

Boy,that escalated quickly.

In the worst case scenario,he re-injured his knee in training.That would mean another 2 months out.The season has 6 months left

Anyway,i think that he either had a day off(for whatever reason) or he had a minor injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans