10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Did you miss the "tribute to Cruyff" there?

the way i see it .. everytime we play the 4-3-3,total football and win titles that's a tribute to cruyf .. there was a Tifo in the classico , and the club held a mémorial for Johan, we won laliga .. this is not Worth mentioning in comparison to the penalty ? well i disagree than ..

F

Flavia

the way i see it .. everytime we play the 4-3-3,total football and win titles that's a tribute to cruyf .. there was a Tifo in the classico , and the club held a mémorial for Johan, we won laliga .. this is not Worth mentioning in comparison to the penalty ? well i disagree than ..

Oh, ok. I didn't know everyone had to see things "the way you see it". Seriously :lol:

Winning la liga is no tribute to me. I happen to agree with [MENTION=18445]Kuchi[/MENTION], the penalty was the best tribute, especially because Cruyff got to see it before dying.

Total-Football

[MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] i listen to so much US Rap my slang game is on point .. guess u have to youtube Birdman and his " put some respeck on my name " interview.

back to business .. crucify me if you want but i think the penalty was just for the sake of Entertainment , i bet neither Messi Nor Neymar had Cruyf in their mind when they pulled out the penalty .. they are the best because they score entertaining goals and that was their main motivation.

Total-Football

Was cruyff alive when that penalty was taken?

yes .. that's why i see no tribute in it .. they were just showing off .. like " we are the shit " , sociam media immediately (before the game even ends ) started calling it a tribute .. and since it sounds nice of course the players are going to stick with it lol

F

Flavia

@Flavia i listen to so much US Rap my slang game is on point .. guess u have to youtube Birdman and his " put some respeck on my name " interview.

back to business .. crucify me if you want but i think the penalty was just for the sake of Entertainment , i bet neither Messi Nor Neymar had Cruyf in their mind when they pulled out the penalty .. they are the best because they score entertaining goals and that was their main motivation.

It doesn't really matter, although it's quite strange they decided to do it when he was battling cancer. Cruyff was happy about it, and that's what's important. Post mortem homages are not as valuable to me.

Total-Football

except that he was battling cancer for quite a period of time prior to that .. anyway different opinions .. even tho it's postmortem , keep playing the football cruyf conceived and win titles while doing is the biggest tribute IMO

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It doesn't really matter, although it's quite strange they decided to do it when he was battling cancer. Cruyff was happy about it, and that's what's important. Post mortem homages are not as valuable to me.

except that he was battling cancer for quite a period of time prior to that .. anyway different opinions .. even tho it's postmortem , keep playing the football cruyf conceived and win titles while doing is the biggest tribute IMO
I think it was when Cruyff announced winning first-leg in his battle.... It was definitely a tribute to Cruyff

I do not remember them paying homage to him after his demise ala they did to Tito though... Or did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans