10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I do not want to hate on Messi btw. His assist was amazing and he was present in a decisive moment (as always) but I hate the fact that he gets praised more for one pass than other teammates for keeping such a game open for more than 90 minutes.

Hardy

CjF-B-lWEAA0cQU.jpg

Total-Football

I have nothing negative to say, he defended and did his best to help in that department because the little fella knew he had too .. i have seen him in our half quite a lot , which mirrored the determination we had this match , offensively i have nothing more to add .. as everybody is pointing out , he contributed to everything, the best player of all time without a shadow of doubt.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He's a genius. Most players would take the shot or pass the ball away on the attack for Neymar's goal. But he made just the right moves to create the best possible scoring chance.

He clearly thinks 3-4 steps ahead and when you add that to his technical skills, you get the best player of all time.

Amazing.

Stric

His intelligence on the pitch is lightyears beyond anyone the media compare him to. Again in this game, you could see that he makes everything happen. He didn't put the balls into the net, but everything started with him. If the team was a car, he'd be the damn driver.

dakt

He did great, but......but my God do I miss that agility and acceleration. I don't get that feeling every time he gets the ball.

RMU ReBorn

Insane Vision.Best over.... Arm chair critic's gonna do their usual routine As usual but the caravan Moves on . :D But But he didn't Ran like a Leopard ,he walked like a Old man ,he was like a Tree . Blah Blah

RMU ReBorn

He was the worst player on the pitch until that assist which was awesome of course. But cannot compare his performance to other players who played for 120 minutes, not just 5.
Did you even watched the match. Or the usual routine of Criticizing messi to prove that you are a true cule who criticize even Messi ,?? If yes fine carry on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans