10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kragod

Maybe we should ask Stoke to honor us with a friendly at their stadium in preseason, preferably on a wednesday, and if possible at night, with some rain thrown in the mix if the Gods allow it.

Why would you want to see the GOAT humiliated like that? Better not be serious about it!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The way I understood it after looking into it, it seems messi accepted to be paid less this last 2 seasons and start compensating for it starting next season, so his wage was/is the same since signing the new contract, just paid in unequal parts over 4 years.

Couldn't find out why this happened but 2 seasons ago was neymar's signing so may be the club couldn't handle both at the same time.

Butaan4barca

Anyone else heard that he will earn 40 million euros net from this summer on? Any truth to it?

i won't be surprised, although i don't know the amount but i am sure if he does get that amount that will be because the club earns and projecting earnings will be multiple times of that amount from his image rights, shirts sales, and money earned from messi brand.

F

Flavia

Anyone else heard that he will earn 40 million euros net from this summer on? Any truth to it?

No. It was denied already.

The way I understood it after looking into it, it seems messi accepted to be paid less this last 2 seasons and start compensating for it starting next season, so his wage was/is the same since signing the new contract, just paid in unequal parts over 4 years.

Couldn't find out why this happened but 2 seasons ago was neymar's signing so may be the club couldn't handle both at the same time.

That's all bs. There wasn't such clause.

Chong Li

If you say so I'll trust, not informed enough about all this.

He's already earning more than that before tax, that I know ^^

Well according to ARA journalist Albert Llimos it will be 40M a year (before tax, excluding bonuses) starting in August.

F

Flavia

If you say so I'll trust, not informed enough about all this.

He's already earning more than that before tax, that I know ^^

You read about in on md and posted here, forgot it? :p

Well according to ARA journalist Albert Llimos it will be 40M a year (before tax, excluding bonuses) starting in August.

He was lying:

[tw]692804504983576576[/tw]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans