10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Wick

You can aperage, but it's the truth.
Also Barça legacy is getting ruined, because this team could have still done very good things if managed properly, yet on the contrary the whole potential and level reached in the last years have been dumped in a disgraceful way.
People will remember Real winning 3 CL in 4 years, and it's not over yet.

So, you can tell me to fuck off, but reality doesn't change.

Your reality is nothing but delusion. If you honestly think his legacy is ruined, then you are a clueless idiot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No I dont really expect him to defend all that much as dont think he can but he has been as bad as well.

Suarez and Messi through the middle in any set up is going to fail.

JamDav logic.

Messi and Suarez didn't press enough, never mind eveyrone else who sucked or Bartomeu and Rosell who fucked up a GOAT team they inherited in 2010.

Master of excuses and deflection tactics!

kattanib

Too slow and moody to play as a CM ... unwilling to play as a RW. He should be our main striker instead of Suarez; push Suarez to LW; and get Dembele as a RW. Coutinho Roberto and Busquests in midfield

JamDav1982

JamDav logic.

Messi and Suarez didn't press enough, never mind eveyrone else who sucked or Bartomeu and Rosell who fucked up a GOAT team they inherited in 2010.

Master of excuses and deflection tactics!

They didnt press enough and on his thread I was speaking about him specifically along with Suarez as a two dont do enough.

Mentioned them and other players plenty throughout the game.

So you are speaking shite once again.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
They didnt press enough and on his thread I was speaking about him specifically along with Suarez as a two dont do enough.

Mentioned them and other players plenty throughout the game.

So you are speaking shite once again.

Messi doesn't do enough :lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans