10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Ritchie

This.

He hit the post from a FK, and from two shots outside the box. Barely any clear chances.

Which is why this win should not be grounds for celebration, we won and the press look good, but creatively we are very far from where we have to be

We usually press well first home game when we're always going to dominate the ball against those type of teams (remember hammering someone under Tata) it's keeping it up for a season and doing it away from home.

The creativity problem can only be solved in the market. Get Coutinho and Dembele and it's less of a problem. Miss out on them and it's basically that team with Paulinho and a shadow of the player he was in Suarez to come in, which leaves everything on Messi's shoulders.

ronniecro

after todays match i'm all for coutinho,he needs someone who can create,dribble and take on several players like neymar did

booge

Brings back memories of Argentina for some reason.
It must add abit of pressure.

I prefer defenders or goal keepers to have the captaincy. They like to organise the defence and are more vocal.
However I cannot see Pique being captain. He seems to shit himself too soon.

Having said that he does give the old" clap clap clap come on guys" after a goal is conceded. I rather a defender have it but I'm sure this topic has been debated time n time again.

Givenchy

looked lonely out there today. if we don't make atleast 2 signings that improve the first 11 this man will have to assist himself

Home of Barca Fans