10 - Lionel Messi - v5

BusiTheKing

You're really saying that Messi has so much muscle that his BMI borders the point of him being overweight? You're saying he has the second highest BMI in our squad actually. Higher than Ter Stegen who's built like a fucking powerhouse.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You're really saying that Messi has so much muscle that his BMI borders the point of him being overweight? You're saying he has the second highest BMI in our squad actually. Higher than Ter Stegen who's built like a fucking powerhouse.

And why do you think it is impossible to bully Messi off the ball? He is freakishly strong. All the sources state that Messi's weight is in the range from 67 to 72 kgs.

You're really saying that Messi has so much muscle that his BMI borders the point of him being overweight? You're saying he has the highest BMI in our squad actually. Higher than Ter Stegen who's built like a fucking powerhouse.

Where are you getting these myths like Ter Stegen is built like a powerhouse? Messi actually has one of the highest muscle masses on our team. The reason people consider him skinny is because he's so short.

Compare him to Ter Stegen:

nzd2qc40lGuKAke4Qbm-o.jpg
6aa0898ce1f4c2c43f7cccb0bbb903d2.jpg

If there's any difference it's Messi that's bigger. Not to mention he has huge quads, I don't think it would be surprising to see him weight 72kg or close to that.

BusiTheKing

And why do you think it is impossible to bully Messi off the ball? He is freakishly strong. All the sources state that Messi's weight is in the range from 67 to 72 kgs.

I don't think he is anymore tbh but that would mostly be attributed to his low center of gravity. Around 2010 I would probably guess that he was around the 70 kgs. Now, I would never shoot that high. I refuse to believe that he has more muscle than say Bale or Ronaldo.

[tw]960984143000752128[/tw]

Messi's third kid's name is Ciro.

Can't wait for that devastating Ciro-Thiago-Mateo front three in 20 years. Going to top MSN as the GOAT trio.

Going to be like: :blondemessi::messi::redbeard:

Barca83

Banned
Where are you getting these myths like Ter Stegen is built like a powerhouse? Messi actually has one of the highest muscle masses on our team. The reason people consider him skinny is because he's so short.

Compare him to Ter Stegen:

nzd2qc40lGuKAke4Qbm-o.jpg
6aa0898ce1f4c2c43f7cccb0bbb903d2.jpg

If there's any difference it's Messi that's bigger. Not to mention he has huge quads, I don't think it would be surprising to see him weight 72kg or close to that.
Messi looking ripped in one edited pic doesn't mean he's huge

67ed1dde8d3bb97d869ed12486b57e24.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
72 seems a bit off but probably not far off from his true weight. Estimate 70 kg.

Also in those pics Ter Stegen is as muscled as Messi. Messi's pic benefits from already having worked out and lighting.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans