10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Raketa10

Messi just needs to quit Argentina. It was never meant to be. Ever since he got a red at his debut it barely been an happy moment for him.

No he should not he still has a chance to win Copa America but he needs to change some things if he want’s to last as long as Ronaldo.

El Gato

Villarato!
I can't believe Messi is going out this way, he should be going out like a Jordan, a winner and still being the undisputed best.

He's not going anywhere you dramaqueens. It's their first group fixture.

Dude needs to stop doing a Westbrook. Hero-ball doesn't help this Argentina side. They're always looking for him in the centre. They shouldn't.

Obiaseti

His aging is starting to show. He's been poor at penalties for a while now but the bigger issue is that his loss of burst is hurting his dribbling. That counter chance he fluffed exemplified this. His play relies so much on his ability to dribble that it's gonna be interesting to see how he transitions away from that. Now he still has excellent passing and finishing in his arsenal. This leaves him two options. Go deeper in midfield and rely on his passing skills or become a full striker. He seems to be taking the first route because it gives him more control but in my opinion finishing is a much rarer trait than passing and he should go the second route. It's going to involve more work though as he'll need to adjust his playstyle.

Raki13

For long spells in this game he was a disgrace uninterested and lazy. Pansyboy scoring a fluke hat trick last night should have been an incentive for him today.

MessiTBE

Banned
He might get out of group but this team wining World Cup? More chance of me having hot make out love with all the kardashian women at the same time

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He completely choked today. One of his worst chokes ever. Let that penalty miss get completely to his head too. Had hoped he would mature since the WC 2014, but it has just gotten worse. Unacceptable, Leo. Shame on you. Ruining your legacy like that.

RevoTeller

He completely choked today. One of his worst chokes ever. Let that penalty miss get completely to his head too. Had hoped he would mature since the WC 2014, but it has just gotten worse. Unacceptable, Leo. Shame on you.

Agreed, nothing more to say.

What a failure.

Ritchie

I can't believe Messi is going out this way, he should be going out like a Jordan, a winner and still being the undisputed best.

He might as well retire now. His career is done and going nowhere.

He's cursed as well. Ronaldo now will beat him in ballon d'ors and win the CHampions league and ballon dor again next year. Maybe even World Cup and will probably top score.

It's a never ending nightmare being a Barca/Messi fan.

Home of Barca Fans