gregorrin10

La liga check
UCL loading
Copa loading
Pichichi loading
Golden boot loading
UCL top scorer loading
Ballon dor loading

Hes on course to win everything possible this season.

Now lets pray he cancelled participating copa america. Except afa could show that it's worth the try.

Pichichi already check, unless you see Suarez or Benzema scoring 15 goals in the last 3 rounds. :lol:

Vilarrubi

Still can’t get over that goal.. must have watched it over 10 times. Surely the best free kick in KO stages or at least semi’s ever? People will still be watching this goal in 100 years, unbelievable from Leo :worthy:

gregorrin10

1st May 2005: Leo Messi scores his first goal for FC Barcelona.

1st May 2019: Leo Messi scores his 600th goal for FC Barcelona (in his 1st season as the 1st captain) exactly 14 years to the day.

That's a rate of 42.86 goals per year ❗️❗️❗️ Remember back when if a player had a 30+ goal season, we deemed it spectacular? Messi has scored 40+ goals in his 10th consecutive season! Think about that for a moment! We Cules, who are watching him play week in week out know just how special he is, but the rest of the football fan base is yet to find out. The moment Messi (and CR) retires, we'll go back to admiring players for having a 30+ goal single season, and yet after 15 years of watching Messi making every season like that, nothing will ever be the same and many of us won't even be able to enjoy football that much in general.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Celta Vigo

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

MagIX

Messi Instagram
"Happy with the result of tonight," Messi wrote via Instagram post-match. "But we still have to go to Anfield, a very difficult stadium, where Liverpool – who are a great team – will push hard.
"The most important moment of the season is coming and we have to be closer and united than ever."
"Finally I want to take this opportunity to send a hug to Casillas and wish him to recover very soon."

BarçaBarça

"Let's not waste Messis best years" seems to have died a little.

No wonder Messi loves Valverde as he has proved that he doesn't waste his best year on a developmental project with kids and the Cruyff way[SUP]TM[/SUP] and no trophies in the end, but gives him the titles he deserve. Valverdes project is to depend on Messi, give him clean sheets and a great defence and leave it to him and his BFF to score. As they always scores and decides the games it is a great plan. More secure to get trophies that way (at least in the last 2 years it has been) than score 5 when opponent regularly scores 3-4 against you, imo.

When Messis CL-thirst is satisfied for now with one this year, and competing next year with a better squad, then we can begin to have this "CL is a bonus" mentality again, which could help to win it even more, as we have seen with Real. That is what I dream of/hope for, anyway.

I'm open to the possibility that the arrival of e.g. Griezmann could help us get so many goals that we could slack a bit in defence to score more goals. But until we have won this CL and maybe 1 other the most secure way, I'm ready to wait for that.

Vilarrubi

Let's hope Leo scores vs. Celta Vigo

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

I don't think he'll play at all, probably not even in the squad. But if Valverde is stupid enough to play him let's hope he scores. Not happening though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It was hard to gauge what was going on with Leo in that first half, he looked frustrated and often times even tired (Bent over with his hands on his knees). I do wonder how much, if at all, fans chanting his name periodically throughout the match to inspire him had any impact. Such a wonderful atmosphere in the stadium, singing on the way out -what a night

kollegah

It was hard to gauge what was going on with Leo in that first half, he looked frustrated and often times even tired (Bent over with his hands on his knees). I do wonder how much, if at all, fans chanting his name periodically throughout the match to inspire him had any impact. Such a wonderful atmosphere in the stadium, singing on the way out -what a night

I think he was tired because he ran so much for his standards in the first half, I couldnt belive it.
Reminded of his 2015 performance against Bayern.

Vilarrubi

can someone in the UK post the Ballon d'Or odds from skybet?

Lionel Messi 1/5
Virgil Van Dijk 6/1
Kylian Mbappe 10/1
Cristiano Ronaldo 20/1
Raheem Sterling 25/1
Sergio Aguero 25/1
Mohamed Salah 33/1
Sadio Mane 33/1
Bernardo Silva 40/1
Eden Hazard 40/1

sickstar

How much does the result from the first 2-3 months of next season will effect ballon d or odds ?

Of course its a little bit early to say this now, but it looks like it's already a lock deal that this season is him. Even, if ajax manage to beat us in final (fingers crossed). What remains is the first 2-3 months next season. Without looking how his potential copa america particiption will end.

Home of Barca Fans