10 - Lionel Messi - V6

bismp

Messi this season has upped his level from 16/17 and 17/18 quite visibly. His mental edge is better than ever and he always finds a way to take over a game at the right moments in the right places.

I'll have to disagree here...While I agree that Messi is at the best place he has ever been mentally,I don't think that he is overall better than in 16/17.He was a BEAST that season,highhandedly carrying us in many matches that season(which is true about this season too,in fact about most seasons after 2011,but even more about 16/17).Let's not forget that that team was very dysfunctional and had its worst season the last 11 years,with the exception of 13/14.I'll only give 18/19 Messi the edge because of his CL knockout performances.

IMO

18/19>=16/17>>17/18

MessiTBE

Banned
There goes his ballon dor. If Valverde stays then I won’t blame Messi if he just wants to fuck off from this shower of shit

The only good player we have. He doesn’t deserve this. Playing with a bunch of CLOWNS

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can’t blame him. We should never ever have won the first game 3-0. The only thing I’m mad about is him giving us false hope when we never had a chance with this disgrace of a coach.

BarcaOG

Banned
he did what he could. if we didnt have an idiot manager and dembele or coutinho werent useless fucks, we'd be through. so fucking frustrating for leo to endure this shit

DHorozov

If I was him I would just hand a transfer request in the summer. Simple as it is, we just don't deserve him

A big club could have even rest him for this game and still be in the final

CatalinR10

I am deeply sorry Messi , you gave your all.

He is top scorer with 12 goals , who is our 2nd goalscorer in the CL ? Does anyone have at least 2 goals ?

He has been carying this bag of shit for too long.

BruceWayne11

He's still winning the Ballon d'Or I think. There's not another stand out performer. Maybe Van Dijk, but that would just show how stupid the award has become. Thought he did enough; 2 golden chances, 1 for Alba and 1 for Suarez

Home of Barca Fans