10 - Lionel Messi - V6

abbbs97

these overreactions are hilarious :lol: one bad game and its end of an era, declining.
Watch him put in a 10/10 performance against Brazil and people in here will be calling him the GOAT again.

Givenchy

Messi needs to adjust his game for Argentina and make some sacrifices. it works at Barca 9/10 with the system built around him but this isn't the case for international football. having Dybala sit on the bench due to being 'unable' to play alongside Messi is bonkers. the most dangerous player in and around the box in the world proven by stats (Messi) is dribbling around and dropping so deep hes stood on the CDM at times.. its so stupid

this is one of the sticks critics beat him with calling him a 'system player' whilst Ronaldo you could drop into any team and he'll perform.

hes still the GOAT and when hes in the mood, its a joy to watch him but he needs an international cup win, whether he plays shit or goat level doesn't matter.

abbbs97

or he's simply declined... he wouldn't have played this copa if he thought he had no chance. and he does the same thing for barca

How has he declined when just less than 2 months ago, he was having one of his best seasons for Barca only for Valverde to ruin it at Anfield?
Its simply a motivational issue. He'll be much more motivated against Brazil, a huge match, and he'll do well there.

Tekkers

How has he declined when just less than 2 months ago, he was having one of his best seasons for Barca only for Valverde to ruin it at Anfield?
Its simply a motivational issue. He'll be much more motivated against Brazil, a huge match, and he'll do well there.

why wasn't he motivated against liverpool? he did the same walking around/hiding behind defenders stuff that he's done throughout this tournament.

eaman

Some of you guys go way overboard. He definitely played his worst game of the tournament quality wise but to say he didn't try is crazy. If somebody can find his distance covered to see if it was any different to others please do. I saw him walking today but I also saw him pressing, tackling and making runs on plenty of occasions. He definitely tried

Don Andrésº8

i blame moterfuker bartomeu and the board, giving him farmers instead of coaches for years YEARS brought him into this state, they killed the best ever to walk in a football pitch in his prime this cannot be forgoten!!! CANNOT

FCB1987

Banned
Arg needs to drop that donkey Foyth against Brazil. He could've given 2-3 penalties away easily. Just imagine if he was up against :neymar:

Arizona Scott

Some of you guys go way overboard. He definitely played his worst game of the tournament quality wise but to say he didn't try is crazy. If somebody can find his distance covered to see if it was any different to others please do. I saw him walking today but I also saw him pressing, tackling and making runs on plenty of occasions. He definitely tried

I watched later and was expecting much wose player and much less effort from what was said here. He wasn't inspirational but was whipping in corners and trying to cover a person when Venezuela had it The match wasn't a horror show by Messi by any stretch of the imagination.

booge

the onlu positive thing you can say is argentina have a better forward line than brazil.
it's the defense and midfield that thier inferior.
so you have to sit back and counter with the pace of di maria, aguero and messi.
if they sit back atleast all off them can defend bettter as theres less ground to cover.

theres no chance argentina can play football so whats the point of playing ahigh line and getting ripped apart.
they are thick as shit these managers

Home of Barca Fans