10 - Lionel Messi - V6

sickstar

Valencia defended very deep and compact.
It's never easy to win in mestalla.
Valencia, despite their position, only has one lost so far. This game explains.

BusiTheKing

strayed left way too much. the point of possession in attack is to overload one area and switch it quickly and attack where the defense is spread thin. we repeatedly overload one area then just try and penetrate where it's the most crowded.

leo is amazing linking up with Coutinho, but it becomes too predictable when it's all you try for 45 minutes.

sickstar

It seems that our attack avoid overlapping from the wings and do direct cross. Actually it's hard enough penetrating that solid defense from the center and sometimes Messi,cou, Suarez, still manage to find a link. I don't know but it seems that the team's not confident enough with aerial duels.

Horatio

You're welcome
It seems that our attack avoid overlapping from the wings and do direct cross. Actually it's hard enough penetrating that solid defense from the center and sometimes Messi,cou, Suarez, still manage to find a link. I don't know but it seems that the team's not confident enough with aerial duels.

Yes I believe that to be very true. That's why Alba keeps looking to make those groundpasses instead of crosses.

Ritchie

His peak years being totally wasted by this total fraud of a manager.

Problem is Messi alone is good enough to keep him in a job.

Kul_z

We are nowhere near the best team in the world.

This current roaster is the best in the world, we have world class goalkeeper, 2 cb's, left back, three wc middlefielders at least, we have wc striker, potential wc winger and messi.
And we have a sunday league guy in charge. So yeah, we're not a best team in the world but just because of the idiot in charge

Home of Barca Fans