11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

LET'S WIN BARCA! PTC! PTC!:alveshat:

ammarfcb

ze special one
it's hard to be optimistic or pessimistic in clasico. it can go either way. but if life was fair we would win each one.

Pitbull2k4

I've been watching a preview on TV where they showed all the latest classicos. I've went from nervous to pumped up, so much quality players and moments, we can win this.

Although to be fair I'll probably break down again in the first counter of the match.

Trickykid

God damn hell crap, I'm nervous! Just around an hour to lineups...

Good thing I have the fridge stuffed with awesome beer. I need to get started in order to calm the worst jitters.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
had the most retarded dream last night. Game ended 3-3. It was 2-2 heading in to the last 10 minutes and then Leo scored in the 83rd minute to make it 2-3, Sergio Ramos scored to make 3-3 in the 89th minute and then a brawl broke out when someone (can't remember who) chopped Leo down. the last image I remember was Leo limping on a bandaged leg (blood clearly visible on the bandage) trying to come back and Ramos was being subbed off. As Ramos walked to the touchline he stomps on Leo's leg as Leo comes back on and chaos broke out.

and then I woke up. stupid drunken dreams.

crazy. anyhoo I won't be here for the game sooooooooooooooooooo Visça Barça!!!!!

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
had the most retarded dream last night. Game ended 3-3. It was 2-2 heading in to the last 10 minutes and then Leo scored in the 83rd minute to make it 2-3, Sergio Ramos scored to make 3-3 in the 89th minute and then a brawl broke out when someone (can't remember who) chopped Leo down. the last image I remember was Leo limping on a bandaged leg (blood clearly visible on the bandage) trying to come back and Ramos was being subbed off. As Ramos walked to the touchline he stomps on Leo's leg as Leo comes back on and chaos broke out.

crazy. anyhoo I won't be here for the game sooooooooooooooooooo Visça Barça!!!!!
I wish I had your dream, at least it was a draw :(

ammarfcb

ze special one

why don't i get dreams about the game. i just had a dream were i was chased by sesame street characters

Home of Barca Fans