ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_lvtzpkWroC1qhj0e4o11_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lvtzpkWroC1qhj0e4o8_250.gif

tumblr_lvtzpkWroC1qhj0e4o3_250.gif

tumblr_lvtzpkWroC1qhj0e4o1_250.gif

we can win!

Marc Muniesa

I'm a portuguese guy but i don't like Ronaldo and i hate Madrid. I'm a Benfica supporter and when Ronaldo came to play with United he make it:

View attachment 4126

for us. So i fucking hate him. For me the Barça football is the most beautifull football in the world and i love watching Barça play. I like this forum and i visit it everyday but i don't comment because my english is VERY bad! Just a question, u know any Barça forum in Catalan? Or Spanish?

So, i hope participate more here. One more time: sorry for my english, is so bad. Hug and visca el Barça!

Manuel Traquete

I'm a portuguese guy but i don't like Ronaldo and i hate Madrid. I'm a Benfica supporter and when Ronaldo came to play with United he make it:

View attachment 4126

for us. So i fucking hate him. For me the Barça football is the most beautifull football in the world and i love watching Barça play. I like this forum and i visit it everyday but i don't comment because my english is VERY bad! Just a question, u know any Barça forum in Catalan? Or Spanish?

So, i hope participate more here. One more time: sorry for my english, is so bad. Hug and visca el Barça!

Não te preocupes, o teu inglês é mais do que perceptível :) Bem-vindo e Visca el Barca. E viva o Sporting :D

F

freelancer

Who's the strongest Madrid faced this season (that is not Barca) including their Champion's League group? From the start of their pre-season with LA Galaxy, they have been winning games like bosses but aside from Valencia- no other team really gave them a competition- and that was one messy game.

The Barca I know will show up on Saturday, of that I'm sure. :)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

View attachment 4126

Welcome to Barcaforum! Your English is not bad at all! =)

P

PhilS

Who's the strongest Madrid faced this season (that is not Barca) including their Champion's League group? From the start of their pre-season with LA Galaxy, they have been winning games like bosses but aside from Valencia- no other team really gave them a competition- and that was one messy game.

Good point. Although RM has been superb so far this season, their opposition has not been too strong. Even though Lyon was looking pretty good until they had to face RM.

All the Barca possession will handicap the RM offense a lot. But when RM does get the ball, will the Barca defense prove solid enough? Barca has not faced any team this year with offense anywhere near as potent as RM's.

Home of Barca Fans