11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Might as well buy one instead of renting one all the time.

Yeah, without knowing anything about the prices of these things, I'd guess that with how often he ferries family, friends and himself back and forth from Brazil to Barca, it starts to make economical sense to own your own jet at some point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, without knowing anything about the prices of these things, I'd guess that with how often he ferries family, friends and himself back and forth from Brazil to Barca, it starts to make economical sense to own your own jet at some point.

Oh he has more than enough money. His daddy got a good deal from us.

Alen

Come on now. It's for privacy and confort. It's a luxury and he earned it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah no I don't think it's more economic than flying even 1st class, but it's not that surprising either, if only to avoid lines and the craziness that his presence would generate in the airport it's normal for him to fly private if he wants to, footballers don't have a normal life, and the likes of Messi and Neymar even less so.

If the jet is used frequently (like 15 hours per months or so) and neymar wants to hang on to it, then it's the cheaper choice after 5-10 years
wouldn't want to cross the atlantic in that thing though, too small to even stand right up.

Kohe321

Come on now. It's for privacy and confort. It's a luxury and he earned it.

Of course it is, but so would a rented one be. All I'm saying is that as he's going to fly private jets anyhow, at some point it probably makes sense to just buy one from an economical point of view. Or perhaps not, maybe he just bought it because he wanted his own jet to fly around in, who knows. :lol:

Last edited:

Kohe321

If the jet is used frequently (like 15 hours per months or so) and neymar wants to hang on to it, then it's the cheaper choice after 5-10 years
wouldn't want to cross the atlantic in that thing though, too small to even stand right up.

Yeah, it does look quite small. Reminds me more of a "city hopper" type of plane, not something you cross oceans and contintents with.

Perhaps this is just a small, detachable plane that sits inside the real deal - the Neybus a380. :neymar:

Last edited:

King Leo

Banned
your own private Jet = 2 pilots + mechanics + hanger and of course we can't forget the most important crew member: the sexy flight attendant.

IMO I think Neymar is wasting his money. What's his salary like anyway?

Kohe321

your own private Jet = 2 pilots + mechanics + hanger and of course we can't forget the most important crew member: the sexy flight attendant.

IMO I think Neymar is wasting his money. What's his salary like anyway?

Not sure about his salary from Barca, but if I remember correctly it's around 7m a year after taxes? That's just a part of it, though. His income from sponsors, commercials and stuff like that is off the charts. I'm fairly sure Neymar is well into the "green" with regards to money each passing year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans