11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Neymar's representatives also say that Santos knew about Neymar's transfer to Barça which Barça paid 17.1M [sport]

Neymar's representatives have a document from former Santos president allowing the player to negotiate his future with any club [sport]

Kohe321

Some quotes from his dad regarding the ManU rumors, his contract and... how awesome Messi is. :D

[tw]654913226568802304[/tw]

[tw]654913566722662401[/tw]

[tw]654914101399986176[/tw]

Galning

Must've been tempting to reject the offer from Man United. You don't get the chance to play with Phil Jones very often.

Sterlingfan2000

This transfer threathens to destroy us... shouldn't transfers be usual events and pure routine-not damaging scandals? Can we buy players normaly... legaly?

The deal was complicated because Real was also throwing money. Barto and Sandro wanted him at all cost even if it that would mean to use the dark and illegal way. Like I said barto and Sandro should be punished

mazp

Some United fans think they'll get him next year... If he doesn't sign a new contract before the summer. This will be the summer transfer saga of 2016. The U.K. Press will have a field day.. Can't wait. lol

El Flaco

neymar-bale-2014-15-season-1-.png

Source

God Serena

I was under the impression that the only people who would even consider comparing Bale to Neymar at this point were the Madrid fans who think Bale is better only because he's Neymar's Madrid counterpart (Messi's second man to Ronaldo's second man), and in their opinion, Ronaldo and Bale are better than Messi and Neymar.

Charts comparing the two don't really have a need to exist imo. Like comparing Suarez to Rooney.

F

Flavia

I was under the impression that the only people who would even consider comparing Bale to Neymar at this point were the Madrid fans who think Bale is better only because he's Neymar's Madrid counterpart (Messi's second man to Ronaldo's second man), and in their opinion, Ronaldo and Bale are better than Messi and Neymar.

Charts comparing the two don't really have a need to exist imo. Like comparing Suarez to Rooney.
Comparing them makes more sense to me than comparing cr to Messi.

Barcafan 2304

So it's official after just looking at sky sports. FIFA are investigating. Have to hope any sanctions are not to severe. Great work rosell and the socis have seen fit to vote in his stooge as well. Never ending bloody issues

So it's official after just looking at sky sports. FIFA are investigating. Have to hope any sanctions are not to severe. Great work rosell and the socis have seen fit to vote in his stooge as well. Never ending bloody issues

Let them investigate.
3rd party ownership is what screwed Santos over. And Brazil will destroy Santos if they manage to get Neymar banned.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Santos risk losing fans over this stupid brawl. They should have pushed for another transfer ban for Barcelona. These guys are silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans