11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Seen another Rumor United wants to bid for Neymar.

And I seen some United fans think Just because our wages are way to high that means we would have to sell him. :lol:

mazp

And I seen some United fans think Just because our wages are way to high that means we would have to sell him. :lol:

Meh, these rumors will continue to happen until the summer or if/when he signs.. We have the best players, other clubs want our players, I'm used to it by now. Nothing new.

Neymessi

They know the chances are extremely slim and the reason why they are not zero is because we are operating at an extremely high level on our income to earnings ratio which is true.

oggydude

Neymar will flirt with United to get higher wages but he is definitely not going to leave his life at Barcelona with one of the best Barca teams ever to live in Manchester with one of the most average United teams ever. The only way I can see Neymar leaving Barca is to distance himself from any dodgy deal carried out by his dad and the club and the fear of getting involved, but the chances of that are slim.

Morten

Is it just me or does it seem like barca is reniewing contracts for star-players basically every year? Messi for instance, it feels like he gets another contract reniewal every season. Whats the point of that, really?

Kuchi

Is it just me or does it seem like barca is reniewing contracts for star-players basically every year? Messi for instance, it feels like he gets another contract reniewal every season. Whats the point of that, really?

Mo moneeeey

Kuchi

Key players getting a raise, so that they continue to feel appreciated and pampered. Clubs would do anything to keep their key players happy and performing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not to forget that it's always better to renew early when the club have negotiating power instead of waiting till the very end when the player dictate the terms completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans