11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthist

Who was that annoying BT commentator? I'm guessing it was Steve Mcmanaman but not surehe was so biased and annoying. How Barca are always play acting and milking the theatrics.

Doesn't everyone like do that?

This is why most neutrals I know have the "Anyone but the English" mentality.

They have an inherent holier than though attitude when it comes to sport.

L

Lucifer

BT Sports is s***, they will never be as good as Sky or ITV.
Sky/ITV shared coverage of UCL used to be awesome, cool pre, half-time and post match shows, nice commentators... BT's coverage is absolute crapy.

F

Flavia

If Barcelona ask him to choose between Copa America and Olympic Games this summer, Neymar will take part in the Olympics in August. [sport]

And that makes sense. Brazil never won the gold medal, and it will be here this time.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's big enough to choose both. If they have a problem with that or complain,it can just complicate contract negotiations.

F

Flavia

This copa america centenario is not being taken too seriously. There's no need for him to play it.

Jadentheman

But it's an opportunity to get exposure in a developing market for soccer. Especially when it's the homeland of Nike.

Then again gold in Brasil is equally as important

F

Flavia

But it's an opportunity to get exposure in a developing market for soccer. Especially when it's the homeland of Nike.

Then again gold in Brasil is equally as important

Not equally, way more. And with the olympics here, the pressure is even worse.

barcanuck

If Barcelona ask him to choose between Copa America and Olympic Games this summer, Neymar will take part in the Olympics in August. [sport]

And that makes sense. Brazil never won the gold medal, and it will be here this time.

Oh wow. That would be a huge blow to the Centario but as Barca fans I'd take that over the Centario traveling through 3 different time zones in the USA every 3 days isn't easy. All the old MLS players who come from Europe always say the MLS is the hardest travel wise.

I'll gladly take Ney having a mini vacation in Brazil for the Olympics playing 23 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans