11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

So you don't expect someone who lived 2 years (2009-2010) in Barcelona to understand something about culés of Barça ? alright then mate, nothing I can counter to that :coffee: :D

Not aiming at you either Galning, we're just in disagreement on this one :)

I don't know you mate. I'm just saying. Internet is a place that attracts all sort of people and in our case, fans. It's impossible to know in what way a person follows Barça. The point I was making is that in most cases the overreacting ones are the either kids or the ones that don't stick around. Might have misformulated a bunch too.

If you really are worried about Neymar leaving then just think about what he said about the club, his teammates, the city,... There's no way he's leaving. At least, not right now.

serghei

He's not leaving. And not because he loves the club (although he might), but because a move does not make sense, sporting wise.

I would be worried about him leaving if this was 1999, or 2000. But this is 2016 and playing at Barcelona is the highest possible achievement for a player. You don't move away from that, and certainly not to play in Premier League, or at a team that is not even functional these days, like Real Madrid. Or to a team that 80% of the season has no competition whatsoever, like PSG.

So, do I think he loves Barca? Not sure. Probably, but not like Xavi, or Iniesta. But I do think he loves success, and winning things, and forming the best trio since probably ever. This package he can only experience here, at Barcelona.

Last edited:

BrunoLodo

He's not leaving. And not because he loves the club (although he might), but because a move does not make sense, sporting wise.

I would be worried about him leaving if this was 1999, or 2000. But this is 2016 and playing at Barcelona is the highest possible achievement for a player. You don't move away from that, and certainly not to play in Premier League, or at a team that is not even functional these days, like Real Madrid. Or to a team that 80% of the season has no competition whatsoever, like PSG.

So, do I think he loves Barca? Not sure. Probably, but not like Xavi, or Iniesta. But I do think he loves success, and winning things, and forming the best trio since probably ever. This package he can only experience here, at Barcelona.

Great post! Barcelona is the highest achievement! He was a Barça fan, like most of brazilian youngers, so probably he does love Barcelona, adding this to everything he can accomplish in there, he WON´T leave... I don´t know why some users are so worried about signing a new contract, or Neymar Sr and his greediness, Neymar ain´t leaving.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's that murky dark face in a window on second floor?

Ronaldinho's spirit still roams the house.

smiley-ghost.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With his family around all the time and club keeping a watchful eye, I doubt he will.

He'll now live close to Messi and Suárez too, so if anything that just proves he's here to stay.

mark1nhu

Keep calm boys, Ney has way more "family structure" than Dinho.

This guy was intentionally raised by his parents to be a superstar, unlike Ronaldinho.

NotInHere

Doesn't seem to get out of this slump of his, i'm starting to worry
Don't, as long as he still makes those sweet runs to counter attack and makes the decisive pass for the goal like he did against arsenal he is still pretty influential in this team

utility73

Neymar and Suarez are both a bit unlucky with their finishes lately, but thats variance. They're still playing great in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans