11 - Raphinha

Gnidrologist

If some team such as PSG were willing to cough up 35/40 mil I would sell.
Looks like we have a 16 year old who is already on the same level and will only get better.
That's an insult. Yamal folds defenders like aluminum wires and then makes a key pass every time. Raph couldn't beat a blind paralytic and makes haywire kicks into nowhere most of the time.

Daisymorr

That's an insult. Yamal folds defenders like aluminum wires and then makes a key pass every time. Raph couldn't beat a blind paralytic and makes haywire kicks into nowhere most of the time.
OKAY maybe Yamal is already better but I was trying to be balanced in what I am saying.
Regardless - Raphinha is a player we dont need, so lets cash in if a rich club comes in for him is my point.

JamDav1982

He cant beat players on the outside. Is inconsistent on the ball and frustrating as part of build up.

Works hard and has some goals/assist in amongst the shite also.

Is inability to go on outside the way Lamal did for two of the goals hinders him big time and makes him very precictable when gets ball out there.

Porque

Got to see how Lamine does when defenders target him or mark him tight.

He was taken out of games in U17 Euro through that.

Raphinha has his place for now.

JamDav1982

He was good every game at u17 Euros and scored or assisted in all but first game.

What game do you think he was stopped due to marking?

FinBarcelonafan

Got to see how Lamine does when defenders target him or mark him tight.

He was taken out of games in U17 Euro through that.

Raphinha has his place for now.
If he ties up two players to him, that's great. He can still make a pass and put other teammates in good position. Raphinha can't get past one man or make a right decision. :(

Porque

He was good every game at u17 Euros and scored or assisted in all but first game.

What game do you think he was stopped due to marking?

France game where he scored that long range piece of magic. Largely shut down by the much more physical side otherwise.

Didn't do much when off the bench versus Eldense.

Small sample size admittedly.

JamDav1982

He played well vs France, was Spains best player and scored a brilliant goal.

No player in every game is top notch and I doubt Eldense or anyone else he had a poor game against last season stopped him due to their set up.

Saladin

Question; would we be better off with a swap for B. Silva? City sold off Mahrez and Pep loves pacey wingers + Raphinha still has a name in EPL. Is it feasible?
If yes, what is the cut-off? Would you do Raphinha + 20 mil euros for Bernardo?

Just curious.

Home of Barca Fans