11 - Raphinha

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Cardiophinha has his uses and overall is a net positive, especially at LW, compared to alternatives like Ferran and Felix. He would be a very good sub/rotation option.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He works hard and makes great runs without the ball. We need this kind of players for balance.
Also, improved since last season.

Would rather we sold Ferran if I had to pick between the two.

CatalinR10

GK1BJEFXoAASHSV

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I forgive you Raphinha. Your workrate, intensity and off-the-ball movement are invaluable. Just don't go 1v1 and you are good

jamrock

I need everyone who was talking crap about this man to apologize. (The usuals, the brain "trust").

It was me and maybe 3 others, you've been telling everyone, he's a great signing.

Man knows what it means to step up when needed.

Total-Football

I need everyone who was talking crap about this man to apologize. (The usuals, the brain "trust").

It was me and maybe 3 others, you've been telling everyone, he's a great signing.

Vouched for him since early days.. baffled how underrated he is here.. for the market prices he is simply a 80M player at least.

Presses like crazy.. solid balance .. incredible stamina .. incredible spacial awareness .. a solid strike of the ball (this area is there its just he needs confidence-trust) of the fans. His acceleration is great and has speed. His only weakness is arguable average dribbling but that's one weakness amidst many many qualities .. pedri was never a dribbler but was world class too.. raphinha is a player pep would dream of having.

jamrock

Vouched for him since early days.. baffled how underrated he is here.. for the market prices he is simply a 80M player at least.

Presses like crazy.. solid balance .. incredible stamina .. incredible spacial awareness .. a solid strike of the ball (this area is there its just he needs confidence-trust) of the fans. His acceleration is great and has speed. His only weakness is arguable average dribbling but that's one weakness amidst many many qualities .. pedri was never a dribbler but was world class too.. raphinha is a player pep would dream of having.
100%.

If he could dribble a bit better he'd be the best winger in the world or close to it.

His work in the defensive phase is unmatched and he shows up when his team needs him

Porque

Something happened and we learned how to use him over the past 6 weeks.

For a split second it made me realise, imagine if we managed to unlock this formula last season with Dembele still here.

Home of Barca Fans